ARMED RESPONSE OFFICERS in Middelburg
Security Company at the Mines
The suitable candidate’s main responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responding to alarms
- Crime prevention patrols in area of responsibility
- Incident management
- Ensure that all company SOP’s are followed.
- Armed escort duties.
- Full compliance to ensure all personal documentation are renewed before expiry
- Preferred qualifications, attributes and skills:
- Grade 12 (Matric or N3)
- Grade A (PSIRA Registered)
- Fire-arm competency and regulation 21
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturdays: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sundays: 8:00am to 5:00pm