Branch Manager in Stellenbosch
Metropolitan is one of the oldest financial services brands in South Africa. With a 116 year legacy of serving the communities in which it operates, Metropolitan represents true empowerment in serving Africa’s people through affordable financial solutions that create financial growth and security.
Metropolitan operates in South Africa, but the brand is also present in 12 African countries including, Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Lesotho, and Swaziland.
Metropolitan provides financial wellness solutions that meet the needs of low income clients, including funeral insurance, health, savings, hospital cash-back cover, retirement solutions and life insurance.
- Teach, coach, mentor, and supervise financial advisers to meet and exceed performance standards and enable progression in their career path
- Recruit, select and retain high quality financial advisors by ensuring an optimum mix of talent in each advisor category in order to build capability to meet current and future staffing needs in accordance with the manpower plan
- Support and guide Financial Advisors through the decision making process by displaying exceptional product knowledge and customer centricity
- Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties, including sales and marketing data tracking, feedback and business cases related to the role within the agreed timeframes
- Drive client service delivery goal achievement in line with predefined standards in order to ensure that clients receive appropriate advice and after sales service.
- Medical Aid
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Basic + Commission